Applications are in progress!
The training is held after the formation of a group of 10 participants.
Our expert program for mediators will be conducted over the course of two days. A total of 2 × 5 classes of 45 minutes each will be held. This will be scored as 10 hours of professional training.
This training is an introduction to the field of banking, leasing, and insurance services – which is crucial for a professional mediator. Our training prepares one to find useful and applicable solutions to disputes between companies on the one hand – as service providers and individuals, on the other – as a user.
To successfully overcome a dispute and prioritize the mutual interests of all parties involved, the mediator needs knowledge and understanding of the subject and the content of the dispute to successfully lead the process of reaching a mutual agreement.
The topics on which the training is based are the following:
Introducing students to the necessary knowledge and communication skills and ways for best resolving the disputes in the field of banking, leasing and insurance
• Introducing students to the concept of banking, leasing and insurance
• Introduction and start of case processing in the field of banking, leasing and insurance disputes
• Introducing to the laws governing the areas covered, namely banking, leasing and insurance
- Law on Civil Procedure (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 72/2011, 49/2013 – decision of the CA, 74/2013 – decision of the CA, 55/2014 and 87/2018)
- Law on Obligations “Official Gazette of the SFRY”, No. 29/78, 39/85, 45/89 – Decision of the USJ and 57/89, “Official Gazette of the FRY”, No. 31/93 and “SL. list SCG “, No. 1/2003 – Constitutional Charter)
- Law on Consumer Protection (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 62/2014, 6/2016 – other law and 44/2018 – other law)
- Law on Financial Leasing (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 55/2003, 61/2005, 31/2011 and 99/2011 – other laws)
- Law on Insurance (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 139/2014)
- Law on Banks (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 107/2005, 91/2010 and 14/2015)
• Introducing the participants to the method of determining the possibility for the mediation of the disputes
• Overview of the necessary knowledge and skills that mediators need to possess to resolve disputes between the parties
• Presenting practical examples, dividing into groups and solving individual cases
• Mediation procedure and pointing out the possibilities of the mediation procedure before the National Bank of Serbia
- The training can be attended by the participants who have a valid mediation license.
- Training price: 17. 000 dinars + VAT.
- Registration is underway! The training is held after the formation of a group of 10 participants.