Mediation is a faster, cheaper, and in many ways more adequate way of resolving disputes than a court process. On the other hand, both court proceedings and mediation at the end of the process have the same legal force, which results in an executive document.
as a rule-a public proceeding
evidence is being presented
the judge makes the decision
a judgment is rendered
is being negotiated
the parties make the decision
an agreement is concluded
Basic training for mediators
With the approval of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Serbia no. 740-09-00888 / 2020-22. We organize training for mediators, basic and specialized.
Basic training is organized by the Rulebook on the training program for mediators (Official Gazette of RS No. 146/2014) and is one of the conditions for obtaining a license for mediation and acquiring the right to register in the Register of Mediators of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Serbia.
Basic training is organized every first Wednesday of the month, lasting 5 days , 5 hours per day. The training is dynamic, very interactive, and ends only when the lecturers answer all the questions of the trainees.
How to become a licensed mediator of the Republic of Serbia?
The conditions for this very attractive occupation have been given by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Serbia itself, and to perform the duties of an intermediary, a person must meet the following conditions:
• to have completed the BASIC TRAINING FOR INTERMEDIARIES that we organize every first Wednesday of the month
• that the person is a citizen of the Republic of Serbia
• that the person has not been sentenced to unconditional imprisonment for a criminal offense which makes him unfit to perform mediation activities
• that the person is capable to work
• have at least a university degree (180 espb or more)
After completing the basic training, our center issues a certificate of completed basic training, a copy of which you submit together with other documentation directly to the Ministry of Justice, which after processing and checking the documentation, issues a decision and permission to mediate and inscribes you in the register of mediators which can be seen on the website of the Ministry of Justice and from the day of entry in the register you meet all the conditions for independent work and become:
LICENSED INTERMEDIARY-MEDIATOR OF THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
The mediation permit that you receive is a public document confirming that the person meets the conditions for mediation prescribed by Article 33 of the Law on Mediation in Dispute Resolution.
In addition to obtaining a mediation license, which allows participants to independently perform the work of a mediator (as an additional or permanent job), during the training you will:
• acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for independent and successful performance of mediation business
• get acquainted with the basic legal framework of mediation in Serbia
• master communication skills
• master conflict management skills
• learn to use the acquired skills in both professional and private environments
• through theoretical and practical classes you will gain knowledge with which you can independently perform the work of a mediator